By accessing or using the Service you agree that Saleboard is only a platform, an online space for SALES & PROMOs on your favorite products from your favourite brands Nation wide. Saleboard equiped with so much options on Sales & Promos, is just to make your experience more amazing and worth spending. You clearly understand and agree that we at Saleboard, are not manipulating any customer’s decision or choice, we are just providing with options and choices to make your shopping more satisfactory and economical.
Information We Collect
When you interact with our services, we collect the following information that you choose to share with us (at your consent).
• Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for a Saleboard account.
• Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number, gender, date of birth etc). This information allows us to help you find the most relevant and up-to-date products on sale and promotions to be "found" on Saleboard.
• Communications between you and Saleboard. For example, we may send you service-related emails or text messages (e.g, account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service/s, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service related email or text messages.
In short, while signing up you may provide us with the following information in particular:
email / phone number,
date of birth (DOB),
Information We May Collect When You Use Our Services
When you use our service, we may collect information about which of those Service/s you’ve used and how you’ve used them. We might know, for instance, that you watched a particular brand, ad, visited/searched a specific category, branch, product, watching a specific sale/promotion for a certain period of time, and sharing a sale, brand, branch etc to friends. You can find more about it in the Usage Information section below.
We may collect information about your activity through our services. For example, we may collect information about:
● How you interact with our services, such as which category you view or like, what kind of promotions and/or brands do you interact with on subscribed and featured tabs or which search queries you submit.
● How you identify your choice of brands and products, searching/viewing different categories from different options. Saleboard provides, the location you use for finding nearby sales and promos and branches of your desired or favourite brand, even searching categorically.
● How you interact with the application; we may collect information on which screens you spend the most of your time.
We may also receive and analyse content, communications and information that other people provide when they use our Services/Products.
Networks And Connections
Information such as ISP or the name of your mobile operator, IP address, language, mobile phone number, time zone, connection speed and in some cases, information about other devices that are nearby or on your network. This is to take in notice, that all the data collected is safe and kept private and confidential. The statistics from the following data are used to enhance and improve your usage experience, it allows us to make you see your favourite products on your desired brands, without wasting time looking at the things which are not relevant to you. This makes it easier to grab your favourite item/product from your desired brand and from your nearby outlets, enjoying the deals and discounts at your best.
We may collect information about how you use our Products, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, the brand or category you like or follow, frequency and duration of your activities. For example, we log when you're using and have last used our Products, and what posts, sales, promotion and other content you view on our service.
Information From Partners
We are also provided information from our partners who are using this platform. Information which you may provide to different partners on this platform, is shared with us and we use that information for different progressive purposes.
The information we provide or you may give us is equally protected by Saleboard in accordance with the law.
The Way We Process This Information
We use this information to/for;
provide, personalise & improve our services and products,
location related information,
product research and development,
analytical information (managing traffic).
How do we utilise the information we collect? The precise answer is to provide you with an amazing set of services and experience that we intend to improve regularly. Here are the ways we do that:
● Develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services.
● When we communicate with you via email/phone number, for example, we may use your email/phone number to respond to support inquiries or to share information about our products, services, and promotional offers that we think might interest you.
● Monitor and analyse trends and usage.
● We personalise our services for your better experience by, among other things, suggesting brands, nearby sales, promotions or profile information, or customising the content we show you, including ads.
● Contextualise your experience by, among other things, making you show sales and promotions around you using your precise location information (if, of course, you’ve given us permission to collect that information) and applying other labels based on the content depending on the category you viewed most or liked/subscribed.
- We enhance the safety and security of our products and services through this information
- We use it to verify your identity and prevent fraud or any other unauthorised or illegal activity.
With Third Parties For Legal Reasons
We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is
● Comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, regulation.
● Investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Terms of Service violations.
● Protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others.
● Detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
Device Permissions For Personal Data Access
Depending on the user's specific device, this application may request certain permissions that allow it to access the user's device data as described in the section below.
By default, these permissions must be granted by the user before the respective information can be accessed. Once the permission has been given, it can be revoked by the user at any time.
In order to revoke these permissions, users may refer to the device settings or contact Saleboard for supportnby using the provided contact details.
The exact procedure for controlling app permissions may be dependent on the user's device and software.
Please note that the revoking of such permissions might impact the proper functioning of this Application.
Used for accessing the camera for capturing images and from the device. This is only asked for uploading your live profile picture. Camera permission is optional for both android and iOS.
Used for accessing the gallery or image folder from the device, this permission is only asked and used for uploading your profile picture from the existing gallery of your device. This permission is optional for both android and iOS.
Used for accessing shared external storage, including only the reading of image file. We strictly believe in user privacy so for that reason Saleboard does not read or write any other files on your storage other than to perform the uploading of your profile picture from your storage to Saleboard servers. This permission is only on android and is optional.
Used for accessing your phone dialler in order to make calls to your desired brands/outlets from the application. This permission is also optional for android and iOS.
Used for accessing your device's internet and network state, in order to connect to Saleboard servers.
Used to allow or to have access to inform you with all the notifications and updates on/of and through the application. This permission is also optional for both android and iOS users.